Lately I’ve been working on another project so I’ve been a tad quieter than usual. I’ll be sharing that project in a couple of weeks here, but subscribers will get the info first with something free as well, so if you are a reader but not a subscriber, now’s a good time. The reason for that is simply because I need an email address to share privately what I’ll later share publicly here, (without the freebie).
Thanks so much to Tracy Joan Reid at Creative Hues for the award. Her blog is full of creative ideas to help you indulge your inner artist no matter how much time you have on hand. I’m so happy to connect to other bloggers in this way and enjoy the awarding that goes around since the internet is full of so much negativity, and the awards foster positive connections and good feelings.
Here’s the info on this award: “The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” –Okoto Enigma(Mystery Blogger Award creator)
I’m truly honored and love the idea of inspiring others in some small way. Here are the rules:
1) Put The Logo on your blog
2) List the rules
3) Thank whoever nominated you and add a link to their blog
4) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
5) Tell your readers three things about yourself
6) Answer the questions you were asked
7) You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
8) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
9) Ask your nominees any 5 questions of their choice. One weird and one funny one.
10) Share a link to your best post
So, I guess I’ve completed 1-4 above, so now three things about myself:
- I was born in the year of the rabbit
- I cannot remember cars by what they look like so I memorize license plates
- I love to read
Questions I’ve been asked:
1. What is your best childhood memory? All the make-believe games my sister and I played.
2.What do you feel most proud of? My sons are caring people.
3.If you could travel anywhere where would you go any why? Italy and France are tied for this one. I love European aesthetic and culture, the old world beauty and values, and the food, but haven’t been to either of these two countries yet.
4.If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be? Is my dog a possession? If so, I guess I have to say her, and my lilies in the backyard, and…I don’t know, I feel like I could really get rid of just about anything.
5.What would you want your tombstone to say? Well, my favorite Shakespeare quote would be fitting although a tad cynical: Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. –Macbeth (5.5)
Nominating the following bloggers:
My five questions to them:
- What are your favorite creative outlets?
- Do you prefer cooking or baking?
- Have you traveled outside of your home country?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- What is the strangest dream you have had recently that you can remember?
Link to one of your best posts: This is one of my most read posts on this blog: Nervines and Other Natural Help for Stress and Anxiety
Thanks again for the award Creative Hues. I’m happy to pass along the positive kudos.